Micromax W900 Windows Mobile Phone in India

Micromax Mobile, One of India’s Fastest growing Mobile Phone company has launched their latest mobile in Indian Market. Micromax has launched their Windows Mobile Micromax W900 in India. It is available at a price of Rs.6800

Highlights of Micromax W900:

• Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional
  • Voice Assisted GPS Navigation
  • Microsoft Office
  • WLAN
  • 2 MP Camera
  • Bluetooth
  • Maps by MapmyIndia

Features and Specifications of Micromax W900 Mobile:

Form Factor:BarStyle
Band :Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz
Weight :113g
Dimensions:112*55*14.2mm
Display:262K, 3.2 inches” WQVGA.
Camera: 2.0 MP CMOS with Flashlight
Music:Multi Format Music Player (MP3 / AMR / MIDI / WMA)
Operating system: Windows Mobile 6.1
GPS: Yes, with maps from Mapmy India
Motion Sensor: Yes
WLAN: WiFi 802.11b/g
3.5MM Jack: Yes
Video Palyer: WMV/WMA/Mp4/H.263/AVI
Messaging: Yes, SMS/MMS/EMS/Email
EDGE/GPRS/WAP/MMS: Yes, EGPRS (Class10)
PhoneBook Memory: Practically unlimited entries and fields, Photocall
Internal Memory: 157 MB
Expandable Memory: MicroSD (upto 16GB)
Battery Type: Li-ion 1500mAh
User Guide
Service Guide
Stylus
Warranty Card
Price in India:
Micromax W900 is available in India at a Price of Rs.6800

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments

1. benz0099 says:

Hi can anyone speak about Micromax W900 working experience

thanks khan

2. test says:

Hi is it downloaded third paty softwares any one confirm it?

3. vali says:

hello can u tel me how is micromax w900 + wifi model its ok or giving any problems
    regards
    vali

4. Hemant says:

I just took it (from Micromax promotional stall in Nirmal lifestyle mulund at special price of Rs.7730), It's too gud, sensitive touch screen, many features, I specially bought it for WIFI, battery life is good too.

5. Satheesh says:

hi hemant ,

where u bought this and let me know your experience with w900

6. Satheesh says:

hi hemant,

how about the your experience on w900 and let me know the place where you bought

7. Hemant says:

It's working extremely fine & I'm enjoying it, It's fully loaded with features, most importantly I'm very satisfied with the battery life (once fully charged works for two day with use) I feel lucky that I got this cheapest & coolest windows mobile, I can easily connect to my laptop & surf the internet through it. Anyone gonna buy this will rock with it…

8. Raja says:

Hi…Hemant
    i want to know wheather it support .ppt,.doc,.pdf file ?

9. Raja says:

Hi….Hemant
    which software it requires to connect with a laptop, like nokia PCsuit for nokia mobiles ? From where should i download this software ?

10. kristz says:

Any idea what is the processor speed?

11. Navneet says:

Anyone tell the price of w900 at delhi
    where i got it?

12. Ravi says:

Hello Hemant and others, does it have FM recording ? what 3rd party appns u had installed n how they function ? what abt maps ? did u upgrade to win mobile 6.5 prof version ? how is the micromax after sales service? how is the camera pics, video recording ? Does it hang often ? how much time to boot ? how's the multimedia experience, pl ? Is the price reduced now ? Thanks.

13. Hemant says:

MICROMAX COMAPNY SHOULD STOP FOOLING INDIAN CONSUMERS, SHUT IT DOWN IF YOU CAN NOT PROVIDE ANY SATISFACTORY SERVICE.

14. santosh says:

hello hemant

how the working ur window base mobile. please tell me, bcos i will mind to buy this mobile

santosh

15. jitendra says:

hello can u tel me how is micromax w900 in change and new eindoes my id is malviya.jitendra8@gmail.com
    9424862775

16. Hemant says:

It's worst phone from a worst company in india. bought this F***all piece 4 months back, ever since I suffered a lot. Hangs every other day, if u give it to service center u will get it after one month (in same condition), i have given it 3 times already. Micromax does not care if u call their helpline no. becausethey never answer it. It keeps u waiting 4 infinite time. never ever (in your dream also) buy this useless phone, nokia's mobile worth Rs.999 is much much better than this 8000 rs. piece. Micromax should close there shutter & go to village for farming…

17. Irshad says:

Miromax people have any answer for Hemant's problem. y dont u solve the problem otherwise replace with a new one. It will effect your ssles and servive.

18. Sukumar says:

I believe if the fetures of the mobile phone is not working, like GPS, WiFi, Maps, ets. Then the company should take back the handsets from the customer and give a refund of the money spent. I believ we can take legal action on this basis. Because we buy a phone for its features and if they do not work, then is as good as a brick.

19. amresh says:

if buy any mobile from this type of caompany i.e.micromax, you will always suffer.

20. Anonymous says:

This mobile is a piece of shit!!!!!

21. Mobile Phone says:

how the working ur window base mobile.

22. shiva says:

what ever said above is 100% sure its just a shit rather than a mobile

23. Bablu says:

yes Hemant is corect. Mobile hang problem is common in W900. bought this is my mistake. More than 10 times i hv got it repaired but the this problem occure after every 2 months & pay Rs 250/- every time. suggest not to buy.