Some of the important features of the phone are given as following:
• Nokia Touch and Type: One of the most highlighted feature of the Nokia E6 is the combination of both Touch and QWERTY and that is why it is suitable for both multimedia as well as business usage.
• Business Apps: Nokia E6 is packed with all the features of an office laptop and you can use Excel, Word or PowerPoint anytime you need. You can extend your desk with Nokia E6 business apps.
• Customization: The phone can be customized according to the user and if you are a social networking fan, you can add Facebook, Twitter and the network you need. The phone is available with Microsoft Outlook so you can easily read and send emails.
• Ovi Apps: Nokia E6 is full with one of the best possible Ovi store apps and one can add apps for Twitter, FB and as many games he want to. Further one can increase apps like maps, calendar, work diary and numerous other apps.
• Display: The phone has a 2.46 inch screen capable of resolution up to 640 x 480 pixels and can display as much as 16.7 million colors. It is present with orientation feature and compass for gaming. Capacitive touch screen gives a better touch screen entertainment.
• Platform and Software: The Nokia E6 has Symbian Anna OS with Nokia Ovi suite and Ovi Player. The user can add as many apps as he want to and the system software can be updated on Air.
• Memory: The phone has an internal memory of 8GB and further it can be extended to as high as 32 GB with MicroSD memory card.
• Connectivity & Data Network: The phone has all the connectivity options including Bluetooth 3.0, Micro USB, High-Speed USB 2.0, FM, AV connector. It supports data network from GPRS/EDGE, WLAN, Wi-Fi etc.
• Battery Life: One of the main highlight of the phone is the battery time and it gives a GSM talk-time of 14h 48 min and a standby time of 681h.
The phone is available in both black and silver colors and the metal finish adds to the class of the phone. The phone is definitely above all in its class. Nokia E6 price and availability in India will be announced soon.