• The 7 inch WVGA screen tablet supports both the 3G and Wi-Fi for internet connectivity and voice calls. It has a decent 8GB of internal memory.
• There is also a card slot for expansion of memory up to 32GB. There a front facing 2MP camera for video calls.
• The processing power of the tablet is 1Ghz and it runs the Android 2.2 OS.
• It features a 2200mAH battery that is capable of providing long battery time.
• The Beetel Magic comes with a nice comfortable stand adding to the portability of the tablet at any given time.
The Beetel magic does not only have a packet portable design but also an amazing low price of Rs.9,999 something that other tablets launched so far have not been able to offer. This may be the beginning of a new era in the Indian tablet market and already an alarming sign for other tablet manufactures and communication companies.
The Airtel tablet is marketed by Beetel Teletec a Bharti Enterprise group company. The tablet is launched on Wednesday for a price as low as Rs 8999 under the name Beetel Magiq. The tablet battle is not just about coming out with the least expensive one but also the one that has the best portable design.